Two spectacular events planned for Sunday, 05-27-12, and Memorial Day, Monday, 05-28-12, in Ocean City, Maryland. Both events will take place on the beach at the Boardwalk and North Division Street in South Ocean City.
Sunday evening – the first Beachlights spectacular of the summer season. At 9:30 p.m., 10 p.m., and 10:30 p.m.
Memorial Day, Monday at noon – American Flag Celebration, featuring unfurling of a football-field sized American Flag on the beach. See photos here!
- Memorial Day Weekend 2012 (marylandonmymind.com)
- Smoke fills Carousel Hotel after elevator malfunctions (wbaltv.com)
- Memorial Day: Remembering the Fallen (Visual.ly) (prettyopinionated.com)
- Requiem for Baseball’s Memorial-Day Doubleheader (theatlantic.com)
- Memorial Day weekend Inspiration (foreverglamgirl.wordpress.com)